Our automated payment center is secured and operated by PayDQ for your local telecommunications provider. You may view and pay your bill using electronic check, or a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.
The information you submit on this site is secure and will be kept confidential. All communications between you and PayDQ are encrypted using Secure Sockets technology and strong security procedures are maintained and monitored in our processing center. We safeguard any personal information you may supply and do not share it.
Don’t forget to register for our online bill payment system! You can do so after you receive your first bill in the mail from us.
Here are just a few of the system’s features and benefits:
- You can view and pay your monthly bill with just a few clicks of your computer’s mouse.
- Bank accounts or credit cards can be used as payment methods.
- The system is highly secure using the latest encryption technologies.
- One-time or automatic payments can be easily scheduled.
- You’ll save money on the ever increasing cost of postage as the need for stamps is eliminated.
To begin enjoying the convenience of our online bill payment system, please use the following instructions to register…
- Click on “PAY BILL” at the bottom of this page
- Select the “not signed up yet? Click here to register option.”
- Enter your full 10 digit account number for your “User ID.” You can find your account number on the top of your monthly statement.
- For your “Security Code,” please call our business office 429-3132 and a code will be issued to your account.
- After you register, you will be asked to create a username and password.
- You are now registered to use the online bill payment system.
If you have any questions about our online bill payment system, or need registration assistance, please contact our business office at 620-429-3132 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for selecting Columbus Telephone Co. to provide your communication services. We look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come.